FUAN is Pleased to Announce Our 2019 Legislative Recommendations Concerning Family Law Reform.
Active FUAN Family Participants have worked diligently to put together these proposals along with our Partners, Affiliates, and Active Committee Members to create agreeable language for Family Law Reform Legislation to help preserve and protect children and the family unit of Iowa and the Nation.
Sitting idly by while Iowa kids are in trouble should not be an option. Get involved now.
Click on any tile for more information about that issue...
2019 Bullet Point Recommendations from Families United Action Network - FUAN
All recommendations are created and endorsed by following individuals and organizations:
The views and opinions expressed by FUAN are those of the authors and contributors collectively and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of each individual or organization that contributed.
Open 'Tracking Iowa Family Law Reform Legislation 2019' by Clicking the Image Below. Learn the Status Of All Bills FUAN is Monitoring This Legislative Session.
• Nicholas Dreeszen, Chief Executive Director.
• ToyA Johnson, Executive Director, and founder of Iowa Citizens For Justice, (DRC) Chairman.
• Matthew Hickok, FUAN Treasurer, (CRC) Chairman.
• Atty. Jeff Janssen, FUAN Compliance Director.
• John George, FUAN Assistant Lobbyist.
• June Quick, FUAN (DRC) Co-Chair.
• Tom McDermott, TFRM, FUAN (CRC) Co-Chair.