Here’s an Hour of the Government Oversight Committee Members Meeting on DHS held today in Des Moines, IA.
Matt McCoy was there. This video is the next best thing to actually being there. It’s a little over an hour. We present it here, unedited, so you can make up your own mind. Watch the Facebook Video here.
We’re including links related to other media’s coverage of the Government Oversight Committee Members Meeting on the DHS below.
Families United Action Network (FUAN) knows you need reporting from Iowa news sources in order to form your own opinion of what needs to happen to improve the DHS in Iowa.
All opinions and conclusions belong the reporter/author alone. FUAN does not necessarily endorse the opinions of the media.
- Lawmakers Hear Superintendent’s Thoughts About DHS Staffing Shortages – WHO TV
- Senator: DHS Investigators’ Caseloads Rising, DHS Denies That – WHO TV
- Rural Police and Educators say DHS is Short-Handed – We Are Iowa
- Editorial: Who’s really politicizing the death of Natalie Finn? – The Des Moines Register
- McCoy: Oversight needed to address failures at Iowa DHS & shortcomings in Iowa law
- Democrat criticizes agency for skipping meeting about abuse – The Tennessean
- Branstad, DHS defend child welfare protections – The Gazette
- Iowa lawmaker calls for DHS resignation after abuse meeting no-show – KCRG
- Top Democrat of Senate Government Oversight Committee criticizes DHS director – CBS2Iowa
- GOP lawmaker seeks probe of Iowa agency after girl’s death – Associated Press
If you see or hear any stories that will help show the complete DHS story, please let us know. You can reach us here.