Yep, it can be a messed up world for Iowa’s children. Recent tragic events have only served to underscore that fact.
Meaningful Change Is Needed… Now.
Families United Action Network (FUAN) admires anyone stepping up to help create this change in the world.
We need volunteers to make Family Law Reform happen soon. Imagine your feelings of satisfaction because you cared enough to become part of an organization that makes kids lives better.
• Chief Executive Director, Nicholas Dreeszen
• Executive Director, ToyA Johnson, (DRC) Chairman
• FUAN Treasurer, Matthew Hickok, (CRC) Chairman
• Communication Director, Caitlyn Dixson
• Atty. Jeff Janssen, FUAN Compliance Director
• Travis Grassel, FUAN Lead Lobbyist
• John George, FUAN Assistant Lobbyist
• June Quick, FUAN (DRC) Co-Chair
Divorce Reform Committee
DHS/CPS & Extended Family Committee
Legislative Lobbying Strategy Committee
Treasury | Compliance | Fundraising Committee
State Reciprocity Committee
Family Needs Committee